Villa Alina, Lake Maggiore, Lombardia and The Lakes
- Propery Type:
- Cook service on request
- Professional Kitchen
- Apple TV
- Hot tub
- Outdoor dining
- Heated pool
- Lake Views
- village close by
- Air Con
Villa Alina sleeps 10+3 in 5 AC bedrooms + a sofabed in the TV room and 7 bathrooms. Features include AC, heated pool/Hot tub, beautiful Lake views, fire place, Grand Piano, WIFI, HIFI, Apple TV, Outdoor furniture, BBQ, Professional kitchen, Gym equipment, Jacuzzi/steam bath for 5 pax/relaxation area
Providing idyllic holidays for groups of 12 people villa Alina enjoys an elevated lake view setting from its tranquil parkland on the Baveno hillside: It is great accommodation for year-round stays. The mansion, built during the 40's by a rich family from Milan is surrounded by a 20,000 square-meter park with manicured lawns and pine woods offering beautiful views of the lake and Borromean Gulf.
Alina is located 1km uphill from the cozy village of Baveno, where you can find many restaurants, bars and alimentary shops. The villa is also close to Stresa (5 km) and less than 60 Km from the International Airport of Milano Malpensa. Milan can be reached in about one hour by highway or by train from the Milano Centrale station. Having undergone a recent refurbishment, the villa is adorned with all the latest mod cons and enhanced with a contemporary twist. Air-conditioning is featured in all the 5 bedrooms. Other mod con features include a wellness area with a gym, a massage room, a Jacuzzi tub for 5 people, a steam bath, flat screen TVs , a safe, WIFI access and a heated pool. The style is elegant, sober and refined, embellished with soft colors that together with the wide big windows, give the house plenty of light .
From the patio, an inviting hallway leads to a large and bright living room facing the furnished veranda with open lake views. Guests can relax or watch TV on the white leather Chesterfield sofas in front of the fireplace. The hall has been embellished with an old Austrian grand piano, which was completely renovated and is still functioning for evening entertainment. A less formal sitting room gives access to the beautiful covered terrace providing a scenic view of the lake. On the opposite side is the dining room with large round dining table for 12 illuminated by a Murano glass chandelier above.The stainless professional steel kitchen overlooks the park and is equipped with every modern appliance.
The ground floor is further complemented by a bathroom with a shower and an easily accessible TV room with a comfortable sofa bed, which is perfectly suited as an additional guest bedroom, opening towards the garden.
Accommodation features five further double bedrooms with hotel-style interiors, equipped with air-conditioning and flat-screen SAT TVs.
• 1 lake view bedroom with king size double bed and luxury en-suite shower
• 1 lake view double bedroom with private balcony and luxury en-suite shower
• 1 lake view bedroom with twin joinable beds and luxury en-suite shower
• 1 garden view bedroom with twin joinable beds and luxury en-suite shower
• 1 lake view twin bedroom furnished with an extra single sofa bed and luxury en-suite shower.
For added convenience, a baby cot and a high chair can be easily provided for families who request them.
Relax and wellness area, basement.
The wellness area occupies the whole basement and it is accessible directly from the garden, through four big French windows, or from the travertine stairwell descending from the living area. Here our guests can relax inside the jacuzzi or the steam bath and they can work out with professional gym equipment, then rest over comfortable relax beds or sip herbal teas prepared in the herbal tea corner. Upon request, it is possible to book massages. The fitness area is equipped with a private bathroom with shower. Just next to the wellness area, a multifunction space has been designed with walls of natural stone, TV, several sofas, armchairs and an impressive refectory table, which previously belonged to the former owners of the Villa. Also from this room, a beautiful view of the lake is guaranteed with direct access to the garden, through three big French windows made of glass.
On the same floor is the laundry, with washing machine, dryer and iron.
The garden and the swimming pool.
The park is laid over several levels and includes the outdoor dining area with tables and chairs and a BBQ. The pool area garnished with elegant iron deckchairs, sunshades, enjoy the view of the lake and the pine woods.
The surrounding area of Baveno and Stresa also offer plenty of opportunities for water sports, hiking, cycling, golf, boat trips, sightseeing trips and Skiing at the Mottarone Ski Centre. Water Sport fans can enjoy a day out on the lake; with boat rental and a Wakeboarding School.
The popular Stresa-Mottarone cable car departs every 20 minutes from the Lido in Stresa, at its peak, visitors can enjoy the spectacular 360° views; which encompass 7 lakes and the Italian Alps.
The Borromeo Islands of Isola Madre, Isola Bella, Isolino di San Giovanni, the botanical gardens of Villa Taranto and Santa Caterina del Sasso Monastery are easily reachable by ferry from Stresa .
The romantic Lake Orta is also within a 30-minute drive.
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|Low||Rest of year||10||€9,200.00|
|Mid||7 14 April (Easter Holidays)
April 28 June 30
September 1 - October 6
December 22 January 5 2013 (Christmas Holidays)
|High||June 30 - September 1||10||€12,000.00|
|Peak Season||June 25 August 27||10||€13,500.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Final cleaning included
- Maid service 4 hours a day (usually from 1pm to 5pm)
- Garden: on Saturday at 9.00 am
- Swimming pool and fitness center maintenance: on Wednesday and Saturday at 8.00 am
- Water, electricity, gas, air conditioning (bedroom floor and ground floor)
- Shower gel and soap, internet wireless (also in the swimming pool)
- Relax Massage: a free classic relax massage for one person to be reserved only for the first Tuesday of the stay
- Wet bar unit with a free liqueur selection
- WELCOME DINNER Italian dinner on the arrival day (Saturday evening usually at 7.30pm) cooked and served by our housemaids
- WELCOME BASKET Milk, coffee, cakes, biscuits, toast bread, jam, pasta, pasta sauces, cereals, yogurt, butter, eggs, fruit juice, honey, fresh fruits
- FRESH DRINKS Available at the arrival, in the fridge with ice cubes
- Pets not allowed (maybe very small pets on request)
House heating: by consumption 1,20 €/m3 (usually not needed from May to September).
- 2 Baby beds and 2 highchairs included
- Linen and towels change: Tuesday and Thursday: fitness, pool and bathroom towels.
Saturday: bed linens
Security deposit Euro 2000 in cash on site
- Pool opening dates May to September with water warmed by solar panel.
- Pool towels included - Internet access included Infant 0/2y: if in addition to 10 people, 200€/week in every season.
6th bedroom: not included in a 10 people stay. On request: + 500€/week.
Special notes and restrictions:
Smoking not allowed inside the house.
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm for an extra fee of 50 Euro
- Extra service available on request
GROCERY SHOPPING On the arrival day based on a list provided by the customer
EXTRA CLEANING Daily dish washing and kitchen cleaning
LAUNDRY SERVICE Our trustworthy housekeepers will take care of your clothes (wash, dry and iron)
BREAKSFAST International buffet breakfast (service and cleaning included)
LUNCH/DINNER Personalized lunch/dinner service (service, cook and cleaning included)
BOAT TRIP Many options available (skipper, tours, type of boat, meals, party…)
Chef, masseur, hairdresser, beautician, personal shopper, flowers delivery, yoga instructor, helicopter, baby sitter, photo shooting and…anything else upon request!