Casa Bianca, Lake Como, Lombardia and The Lakes
- Propery Type:
- Air Con
- village close by
- welcome dinner
- New swimming pool
Casa Bianca sleeps 10 people in 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Features include A/C in bedrooms on request, terrace, panoramic lake views, fitness room, sauna, WIFI — walk to a village - NEW Swimming pool.
Located on the shore of lake Como between the famous Villa D'Este hotel and George Clooney's residence in Laglio, Villa Bianca is an historical villa with lake access, a private morring, and easy access to the village.
Its location is outstanding being just a few kilometres from Cernobbio and only 7 km (4,35 miles) from the centre of Como. There is also very easy access to the public transport, (bus stop 150 meters) and the pier of the Navigazione dei Laghi ferries(main ferry service) is 400 meters from the villa. Villa Bianca an ideal destination for both tourism and business.
On the panoramic spacious terrace opening directly on to the lake you can enjoy the view and sunbathe in full privacy. Lake access for swimming is also available. From the villa's private dock, guests can use a rental boat or water-taxis to visit the charming villages of Lake Como as Menaggio Bellagio and Tremezzo.
Restaurants and shop are at walking distance.
The lake road is close to the back of the villa, and all the bedrooms, the living room, and dining room face the lake which minimizes any intrusion.
The elegant and comfortable interiors feature large and bright rooms with original marble mosaic flooring, and high ceilings with lovely Murano glass chandeliers.
From the terrace and the garden guests will enjoy a full view of the lake and can sunbathe on modern sun lounges in complete privacy.
Villa Bianca is about 600 sqm, and develops on three floor.
Mid Floor ( first Floor)
• Spacious Living room with French doors opening to the panoramic terrace with view of the lake and the mountains
• Second living room, period furniture, satellite plasma TV
• Loggia with billiard table opening onto a large terrace with outside furnishing
Garden level floor
• Well equipped large kitchen with five -burner stove, dishwasher, espresso machine, fridge with icemaker, microwave
• Bright lake view dining room with working fireplace and access to the garden
• Fitness/games room with sauna and shower
• Double bedroom with shower inside the bedroom
• Bathroom with basin and wc
• Stairs to the first floor
• Lake view master bedroom with terrace overlooking the lake, dressing room, ensuite bathroom with tub
• second double bedroom with lake view
• twin bedroom
• bathroom with tub
• large garden with BBQ and table tennis table
• Large terrace with lake view
• Private dock
• Parking for 2 cars
• Fireplace in the dining room
• Washing Machine
• Electric oven
• Coffee Machine
• Satellite Plasma Tv
• DVD player
• Stereo/CD player
• Wi Fi internet ADSL Fast Connection (included)
• Housekeeping on Wednesday and Saturday (included)
• Linen changed Wednesday and Saturday (included)
• Gardener Monday/Saturday (included)
• Extrabed (not included)
• Heating (not included/metered)
• Telephone (not included/metered)
• Extra maid service available (to pay on the spot)
• Cook service upon request ( to pay directly)
• Extra linen available (to pay on the spot)
• Transfer available (to pay directly)
• Villa d’Este hotel km 1,5
• Motorway km 2
• Lugano 25 km
• Milano 50 km
• Malpensa airport 60 km
View Video here - http://vimeo.com/82985885
The part of the Lake from Como to Tremezzo is a sophisticated resort, where you cannot find isolated or rural areas. Here you come for the scenery, for the shopping, for breathing in the luxury, and to enjoy the views from the stylish restaurants and cafés. The ancient villages and enchanting gardens are the setting for the historical villas of the Lombardy aristocracy and offer pleasant stay at any time of the year.
The best way to enjoy the views of the ancient villas and their gardens is by boat and this can easily be done by taxi boat from the private dock of the villa or by the pier of the Navigazione dei Laghi ferries located at 400 meters
ENJOY THE VIEWS OF THE VILLAS FROM THE LAKE
VISIT THE VILLAS AND GARDENS
SHOPPING: NOT ONLY SILK
SPEND A NIGHT IN CAMPIONE AT THE GAMING TABLE
TASTE THE LOCAL CUISINE
VISIT THE ART EXHIBITIONS
RELAX RELAX RELAX
The city of Como is 7 km from the villa and can be easily reached by ferry (10 minutes), and by bus. The old city centre is surrounded by old medieval walls, here you can enjoy the view of charming corners, ancient monuments and lots of fashionable shops.
One of the most romantic villages on Lake Como, Bellagio, also known as the “Pearl of the Lake”. It is a small town with pastel coloured houses offers many itineraries on foot and spectacular views. A visit to the gardens of Villa Melzi cannot be missed.
About 19 km from the villa to Cadenabbia, and then 10 minutes by ferry to Bellagio.
Isola Comacina, is the only island in Lake Como, it is full of history, and memories,
The Locanda dell’isola is a unique and exclusive restaurant where at the end of your dinner you will enjoy the long-standing ritual of the flambéed coffee prepared and offered by the owner to his guests.
About 8 km from the villa: By boat about 10 minutes away across the lake.
The Silk town
Como is famous for its silk factories and luxurious fabric. There are many outlet stores and boutiques where scarves ties and fabrics, by major designers can be bought at excellent prices.
Factory Store /Shopping centre
Foxtown, Mendrisio Switzerland
A shopping centre just a few kilometres from the villa which offers products from the best known international companies and brands at factory prices, with discounts from 30% to 70% for intelligent shopping ( bring your passport )
Water Sports: water skiing, boat hire, jet skis, kayaks, regattas with the Cannottieri Moltrasio yacht club.
Hiking: marked paths leading to the top of Mount Bisbino
Casinos: Campione d'Italia Casino, Mendrisio Casino at Fox Town, Lugano Casino.
Golf courses: nine courses within 50 km. Golf Club Carimate, Golf Club Menaggio & Cadenabbia, Golf Club Lanzo, Golf Club Ponticello, La Pinetina Golf Club, Golf Club le Robinie, Golf Club Villa d'Este, Green Club Lainate,
Shopping: in Como, Bellagio, Lugano and Fox Town in Mendrisio.
Nearby attractions: Gardens and charming historic Villas: Villa Carlotta, Villa Balbianello, Villa Melzi, Villa Olmo, Villa Passalacqua, Villa Fontanelle (Versace's former home), Villa Oleandra (George Clooney's home). Isola Comacina with its famous Locanda dell'Isola inn and the house planned by the King of Belgium.
LAKE COMO VILLAS
Tremezzo is one of the most famous villas in this area. Set on the western shore of Lake Como in Tremezzo, facing Bellagio the villa is a place of rare beauty where a botanical heritage of more than 500 species of plants can be admired in the gardens.
Tremezzo About 18 km from the villa-By boat 20-25 minutes across the lake
OPENING TIMES: Every day from March to October: 9 a.m. -11.30 a.m., 2.00 p.m.-4.30 p.m. From April to September 9.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
VILLA DEL BALBIANELLO Lenno
This 18th century villa stands on luxuriant headland dropping directly to the lake
Its terraced gardens offer the most spectacular view of the lake
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|High||June 30 - September 1||8||€8,200.00|
|Mid||7 14 April (Easter Holidays)
April 28 June 30
September 1 - October 6
December 22 January 5 2013 (Christmas Holidays)
|Low||Rest of year||8||€6,700.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
- Maid service 3 hrs. each Monday, Wednesday and Saturday
- Electricity up to 50 Euro per week
- Bed linens changed on Saturday
- Bath linens changed on Wednesday and Saturday
- Gardner 3 days per week
- WIFI internet connection included - Pets allowed only upon request and according to the owner approval Euro 70 per week
Security deposit Euro 1500
Utility deposit for Heating Euro 350
Pool opening dates May to October
Pool towels included
- Final cleaning not included: 300 Euro for 1 week, 450 Euro for 2 weeks.
- Heating and AC metered with a bonus of 50 euro per week
IMPORTANT: the villa is equipped with a new AC system!
- Telephone metered
- Additional maid service 10 Euro per hr.
- Extra double bedroom for 1 or 2 people extra: 600 Euros per week. Baby bed 250 Euro per week
Arrive & Relax Package
Special notes and restrictions:
- Upon request and approval of the owner a late arrival is possible at the following costs:
Between 7.00 pm and Midnight for an extra fee of 50 Euro
Between Midnight and 6.00 am for an extra fee of 100 Euro
- Extra service upon request: Baby sitting, cook service, transfer, extra maid service, laundry