Ripetta, Rome - City, Lazio
- Propery Type:
- Air Con
- Central Rome
Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, elevator building, air-conditioned, WiFi,
This lovely, elegant apartment is very well located. A two-minute walk brings you to the Piazza del Popolo, famous for its ancient Egyptian obelisk and its churches. From here, the Via del Corso leads straight through the heart of the city to the Piazza Venezia. This is an ideal starting point for excursions throughout the city; the metro stops just off the square at Flaminia. The immediate area abounds in good restaurants and shops selling books, candles, tin soldiers, groceries, wine, hardware and fine clothing. It is Rome at its best and most authentic.
This elegant, air-conditioned, third-floor apartment is located in an elevator building and has been recently renovated to offer plenty of space and comfort for a fantastic holiday in Rome:
• Spacious, elegant living room with antique furniture
• Sunny small kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, American coffee maker, large fridge
• Dining area
• 1 master bedroom with DOUBLE (55.1" x 78.7") bed; en suite bathroom with shower
• 1 master bedroom with DOUBLE (55" x 78.7") bed
• 1 adjoining bathroom
Amenities: TV, telephone (metered), wireless internet access
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
Minimum Stay Five nights
Includes Final cleaning
Extras Telephone is metered. €6/day extra for A/C from May through September. There is a new head tax for all accommodations in Rome, beginning January 2011; the tax must be paid in cash when you check in.
Security Deposit $750 payable in advance to IVV and refunded a month after your stay less any damage or unpaid fees.