Villa Mura, Capri Island, Campania
- Propery Type:
- Air Con
- maid service included
- Sea Views
- Daily Breakfast
- Wecome basket
- Private transfer included
Villa Mura is an exclusive villa in one of the world’s most renowned settings, just a 3 minute walk from the centre of Capri and its ‘Piazzetta’
The villa is surrounded by a lovely garden shaded by beautiful oak and orange trees. Villa Mura offers luxury accommodation for 10 people in 4 double + 2 single air conditioned bedrooms each with bathrooms. There is also a panoramic view of the harbour and the Mediterranean sea .
• luxury private accommodation for 10 people in a recently restored historical Art decò villa.
• All modern amenities including AC in the bedrooms and WIFI
• Private garden and panoramic view of the sea from inside and outside the villa.
• Customised transportation (from and to Naples)
• Daily cleaning included - 3 hours
• Superb year-round destination
Villa Mura is a luxury property situated in a privileged part of Capri.
The property is conveniently located in the heart of the town, within walking distance from the centre with its renowned “Piazzetta”(just a 3 minute walk) where one will find exquisite restaurants and elegant designer shops. There is a bus stop just a few meters from the villa, and a private car service available for day trips around Napels. Villa Mura is accessed from a pedestrian road via a blue door leading to the courtyard. Although a car is not necessary and we suggest not driving here during high season, the property can be also reached by car from the main road.
The Property is exceptional in many ways featuring gardens behind and to the side of the villa, and with terraces in front. This structure permits light and air to penetrate the villa from all sides.
The area offers a wonderful selection of restaurants within walking distance. You can reserve a boat for excursions (or water skiing). Shopping in Capri is an unforgettable experience. Day trips can be made by boat to Ischia or to Amalfi, and Naples, with its famous archaeological museum. The enchanting Ravello, with its villas and the 11th century Duomo. Among the Sorrento Peninsula's many attractions are the fascinating archaeological sites at Pompeii, Herculeum and Paestum.
Capri is blessed with lovely weather. The blue water of this region is lovely for swimming in from May to November, whilst Easter is the ideal time to enjoy the island .When the summer crowd is gone the quite warm winter months welcome guests in a relaxing and intimate atmosphere.
One of the most beautiful villas in the island villa Mura was once the residence to Princess Mafalda di Savoia, wife of Philipp of Hesse who bought it in 1936 . For lovers of comfort and beauty the actual owner, Princess Elena von Hessen restored it in 2011 with taste and style in every detail and guests can enjoy all the comforts with discretion and privacy.
On four levels, with private gardens and large panoramic terraces, the property offers guests an unforgettable stay complete with every comfort in an atmosphere of total privacy. Art deco objects and top quality furnishings are perfectly combined.
Villa Mura has a lovely and intimate caprese style courtyard.
The terraces offering romantic and ever-changing blue sea vistas are furnished with comfortable couches for sunbathing or candlelight dinners
From the lovely garden 5 steps lead to the entrance of the villa.
Conveniently included in the price are all utilities, firewood, three hours of daily cleaning, WiFi access.
Capri has established itself in a select class of super-luxury location, attracting celebrities, business leaders, and aristocrats from across the world, as well as families and groups of friends who can appreciate the exceptional experience this home offers its guests.
Maximum occupancy: 10 person
Number of floors: 4
Size of the villa : ca. 360 mq
Size of grounds: ca.640mq
Ground floor: sleeps 4 people
• 1 double bedroom (200cmx168cm) opening to the courtyard with ensuite bathroom (bathtub 68cm x 148cm + shower 77cm x75cm,
• Living room + fireplace, leading to the courtyard;
• Dining hall for 12 people + terrace,eading to the courtyard;
• Twin bedroom (2 single beds 80cm x 190cm)
• Bathroom 75mq, bathtub (170cm x 70cm);
Staircase to the exit to the garden and first floor
First floor: sleeps 1 person
• 1 single bedroom (100cmx 190cm);
• Bathroom (bathtub 158cm x 60cm, );
• Kitchen; opening to the courtyard with a staircase outside to the dining table;
Second floor: sleeps 4 people
• Single bedroom (100cmx 190cm) 4 steps
• Bathroom with shower (65cm x65cm), 1 stair; Corridor exit to the terrace and to the courtyard outside stairs;
• Single bedroom;
• Double bedroom (210cm x180cm) with ensuite bathroom 70mq (bathtub 70cm x170cm, WC, bd, washing); opening to to the terrace;
Fourth floor: sleeps 2 people
• Double bedroom (160cm x 190cm) with ensuite bathroom (shower 134cm x 77cm, WC, bd, washing) exit to the tower roof;
Central heating, working Fireplace, Television Satellite TV, Internet access WIFI wireless, DVD player, CD player, Telephone, Dishwasher, Fridge,Mixer, Stove, Oven, Water filter, Washing machine Dryer, Hairdryer, Terrace Garden,
|Dates||Guests||Price per week|
|High||June 30 - September 1||10||€25,000.00|
|Mid||7 14 April (Easter Holidays)
April 28 June 30
September 1 - October 6
December 22 January 5 2013 (Christmas Holidays)
|Low||Rest of year||10||€15,000.00|
* Prices are quoted in Euros and calculated according to the CBA selling rate. Prices are subject to change in AUD due to currency flucuations. (Currency converter)
3 days rentals accepted all year round at 15,000 Euros for 10 guests.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE - - Private Transfer from/to Capri Port to House
- Daily house cleaning 3 hrs (from 10 am/to 1 pm)
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome basket*
- Baby bed available
- Bed Linen changed on Wednesday and Saturday
- Bath Linen changed Monday - Wednesday – Saturday
- Internet access
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
ON REQUEST and NOT INCLUDED in the price and to be paid directly
- Laundry service
- Additional linen
ON REQUEST and upon owner approval ONLY
Extra bed 500 Euro per week
* Basic grocery shopping: It is a basic shopping for the first breakfast and not a grocery stocking. The quantity of the items will be adjusted by the staff according to the number of guests. The following items are included: wine, water milk, coffee, tea, bread, biscuits, sugar, salt, water, fruit, eggs, oil, butter, jam, orange juice, cereals.
Refundable security deposit Euro 2000
For rentals exceeding 3 weeks please enquire